At Century Church, we believe in helping to build strong marriages and equip parents for success in a challenging world. Our approach to family ministry is integrated from cradle to college so that every boy and girl grows up in a secure, loving environment where we partner with parents to build a strong, active faith that will last a lifetime.
Sharing God's love with every child starts on Sunday mornings during both our 9 and 10:30 a.m. worship hours.
- Secure, loving nursery environment for ages 0-3 where you can be confident your little ones are in good hands
- Preschooler and Kindergarteners enjoy songs, crafts and games as they explore the basics of the Bible
- Grades 1-5 have their own high energy worship experience followed by Bible learning focused around monthly character virtues that apply learning to life
- After worship grades 4-5 break out for a more in-depth discussion that prepares them for the transition to Student Ministry
Offered on Sunday and Wednesday evenings at PRES during the school year, Club Orange provides childcare so adults can participate in Life Groups while their children share a fun opportunity to grow spiritually together.
Century Strong teens in grades 6-12 build on a foundation of faith through three core principles:
- Authentic Worship: we want our young men and women with us in adult worship on Sunday mornings so they experience the full life of church for themselves. That worship is further enhanced by Amplify, our monthly high energy worship specifically for students on the first Wednesday night of the month in PRES
- Meaningful Relationships: weekly Life Groups allow students to build relationships with one another and with mentors who help them wrestle with spiritual questions and become authentic disciples of Jesus Christ. Frequent "just for fun" events enhance those relationship-building opportunities.
- Servant Leadership: we believe students are not too young to begin participating in meaningful service and missions; on the contrary, putting faith into action is the key to spiritual maturity. Our ultimate goal is not merely "good" kids but raising up a generation of leaders who will transform the world.